Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekly Recap

Friday! My favorite day of the week. :)

My week in a recap Ill start from Saturday

Saturday November 16th 

Workout: Body Sculpting Class then 5K. I was in serious debate to go or not to go to my Body Sculpting class before my 5K. I wanted to try to do my best during the 5k so I didn't want to feel tired in any way. BUT in the end I decided to go... more so because I like how my body feels after the class and wanted to get two strength days in for the week. I stopped going for awhile because of some races and work stuff and I just could feel the difference. I find weight training so important So I went. :)

Sunday November 17th 

Workout: 4 mile run! 

Monday: November 18th 

Workout: Rest- I been slacking big time on going to yoga.
Food: Sheppard Pie ... it was ehhh... I should have followed a recipe

Tuesday: November 19th 
Workout: 3.1 mile run on the treadmill. 
Food: Pesto and Pasta and Roasted Brussels Sprouts (which I tried for the first time and was a fan! boyfriend... not so much ;))

Wednesday: November 20th 

Workout: Interval Treadmill workout
Food: Broccoli Cheese Quinoa Casserole

So one of the reasons I hadn't been cooking was our oven was not working. It wasn't really our oven but the plug for our oven. BUT all is good now... we are back in action. During these couple of weeks when we were waiting for it to be fixed Fit Foodie Finds posted this amazing recipe for Broccoli Cheese Quinoa Casserole... yummmmm I knew as soon as my oven was working again... I had to make this! If I was hosting thanksgiving I would for sure use this as one of the sides!


Thursday: November 21st 

Workout: Body Sculpting Class
Food: Baked Chicken Tenders, Sweet Potatoes and Green Been Casserole.




All week...

For breakfast I have been having an English Muffin, Almond Butter and a 1/2 of a Banana. BUT I wanted to change it up a bit...
1 packet of Trader Joe's Instant Flaxseed Oatmeal, two Tablespoons of Almond Butter and 1 full Banana. NOW that is an amazing breakfast! 

Fridays are rest/treat day! I am going to do treat Friday next week of what my treats include! :)

Now its time for the weekenddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! 

No comments :

Post a Comment