Thursday, November 21, 2013

On the Treadmill

So just because its 28 degrees out does not mean I want to stop working out.. unfortunately this means Gym.  As I said I have learned to hate the treadmill... It actually hurts my knee's more. I could go running outside for miles, miles and miles and I feel great the next day. I run 3 miles on the treadmill...BAMM! Runners Knee.

Well... It is what it is I guess. So I am trying to make the most of it. In the winter seasons I am going to start doing interval workouts on the treadmill. When I first started running I hated these because I felt like I wasn't getting a full workout in (which was wrong) and I want to just go for as long as I could as hard as I could. But know that I have more endurance built up and I can complete a race without stopping I am all for this interval workouts and I can now see how they are a good thing! \

My first treadmill workout this week was Tuesday. I completed at 3.51 miles (with cool down). 

On Wednesday I did an interval workout. I got this over at Carrots N Cake and it was a really good work out! I printed it out because when I am working out I find it really hard to keep track of what I am doing...


The result....?

4.0 Miles in 37:40. Oh Yea! Getting 4 miles down on a Wednesday before 8:00 feels amazing... I walk into work and have already accomplished something for the day. I feel like working out defiantly feel working out in the morning makes you feel so much better for the rest of the day. Although... at night by 9 I am doneeeeeeeee. 

No comments :

Post a Comment