Friday, May 9, 2014

Week Recap and a 14 Mile Weekend.

Normally I do not run the Sunday’s after a long run, but this Sunday I had a race to run!  The long run this weekend was a tough one. I am not sure why but my legs felt like they were just lead.  Part of it I think is that I need new shoes.  Sadly the ones I have been using from the start of running last year I think are coming to the end of their life (have about 300 miles on the road with them plus indoor training on treadmill from this winter)  Also I am not sure where I put my gels and I also did not have a water bottle with so yeah…..Trip to a running store is in need. Think I will be doing that tomorrow! I have some discounts and a gift card to use.  I am going to get fitted, which will be good.

Anyway…

Monday: Nadda. Was going to try to make it to Yoga, but was caught up in moving stuff.

Tuesday: 4.28 mile run, 38 Minutes and an 8:56 pace. I left my watch at home that day. Womp. I still recorded it on map my run.

Wednesday:  No Run/unpacking Stuff?? I kind of forget at this point... 

Thursday:  Distance: 6.20 mile run, Time:  53:16, Avg Pace: 8:35 Calories: 518

Friday: Rest

Saturday:  Distance: 11.00 mi, Time: 1:38, Avg Pace: 8:58, Calories: 909

Mile 1:  9:09
Mile 2:  8:46
Mile 3:  8:49
Mile 4:  8:37
Mile 5:  8:54
Mile 6:  8:19
Mile 7:  8:52
Mile 8:  9:28
Mile 9:  9:38
Mil3 10: 8:58
Mile 11: 9:05
Mile 12: 9:23

Scenes from my run...  I am coming to the conclusion I think spring is my favorite season. It used to be fall but in spring everything comes to life! :) So much better that way. Also you have MLB starting and NHL playoffs. 





Sunday: Moody Street 5K! Recap to come eventually... 

Buying new running shoes tomorrow! Pretty pumped... 

No comments :

Post a Comment