Friday, June 14, 2013

Laughing Cow

So I have fallen in love with Laughing Cow cheese. I have only tried their Light Swiss Cheese Wedges and their Cream Cheese Spread Wedges, but as a proclaimed cheese obsessed person... yum.

Last night I wanted something healthier for dinner even though I was exhausted because the Bruins kept me up WAY past my bed time. They pretty much played another hockey game. Lucky for us the next game is on Saturday Night, a non school night. Woot.

So I made this really easy recipe. I was at whole foods, and they didn't have or I couldn't find the laughing cow cheese so I just used swiss cheese instead of the flavored one, but it was still so good!




Nutrition facts for one tomato...


Another favorite treat is to have the swiss cheese over a rice cake... yum yum yum.




Happy Weekend! Go BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments :