Monday, July 29, 2013

Color Me Rad: My First 5K

This past weekend I ran my first 5K! It was a lot of fun. We ran Color Me Rad Boston. I was kind of disappointed because they did not time the event, but my up bracelet had us finishing 3.3 miles in 32 minutes. So whatever that means? I think we are going to run another in a few weekends when we fist Jons family up in NY.

BUT here are some pictures of the event.. :)

Some before pictures...                                  

                                     



 After!





We finished!!!


My some of my best friends participated as well! It was fun having them there.


My friend Jess came and visited me this past weekend. By the time she decided too visit it was to late to sign up for the race, but they had some room for volunteers so she did that, and she will be participating in Color Me Rad in Albany! 




After the race Jess and I went out to Boston and walked around Copley and Newbury Street. After we got back we were exhausted but  relaxed a little bit and we still made it out... 



I may have a cool video for you tomorrow... but right now I HAVE to go get ready for the gym tomorrow morning!

No comments :

Post a Comment