Monday, September 23, 2013

Down Under

Its been pretty busy the last two weeks... so I haven't updated. I am going to break up the last two weeks recap into two post soooooooo last week in a nutshell!

Monday September 9th: "Yoga for Runners" at Down Under Yoga in Newton. It was awesome! I am not a huge fan of the yoga at my gym the class is called "Gentle Yoga" its a little to boring for me... BUT this class was great. I found it on the site Meet Up in a Newton Runners group.  I would take it more but I already pay for my gym/classes and I hate paying for something twice. Maybe a 10 class pass would be a good Christmas present (wink, wink mom or boyfriend) :) For now I think I am going to try Hot Power Yoga on Wednesday at my gym and see how that goes! 


Tuesday September 10th: 3.25 Mile Run. I finished my run in 31.28 minutes. The average pace was 9.41 minute/mile.

Mile 1: 9:21 minute/mile
Mile 2: 9:40 minute/mile
Mile 3: 9:58 minute/mile 

I was wearing my new fitness gear I won from Fit Foodie Finds from Under Armor. The pants are amazing!! And the shoes, while kind of wild, are so light, I seriously think its made a difference in my running time! Thank you Lee and Under Armor! 


Wednesday September 11th : Swim for 39 minutes and 40 seconds. I have workout OCD like... and this made me mad ha-ha. BUT I let the person swimming next to me take my lane because a class was starting. It is what it is! 
                              

Thursday September 12th: Weight lifting class in the AM... DAMN IT IS GETTING DARK IN THE MORNING!  

......and 2.50 mile run in the afternoon I finished in 24 minutes and 30 seconds. With an average pace of 9.48.

Mile 1: 9:06
Mile 2: 10:09
Mile 3 (0.50) miles I finished in 5:15


I didn't let the server thunderstorm warnings get in the way but damn it was muggy and scary looking out! 


Friday September 13th: Off... Good Friday to take off! Friday the 13th in the 13th year. BUT I didn't have any bad luck ;)

Saturday September 14th:  I did a 3.5 mile run around the Charles River with a crazy workout by Carrots N Cake. This one was a toughie! I turned off my run keeper and watch during the push ups, ect. 



Mile 1:  9:49 minute/mile then 33 push ups
Mile 2: 10:12 minute/mile then 33 air squats 
Mile 3: 10:15 minute/mile then 33 burpees 
Mile 4 (0.50) miles: 10:00 minute/mile pace 

Ill catch up on last week tomorrow. 

No comments :

Post a Comment