Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Green Death

So I was going to recap all last week today, but I am going to focus on last, last Sunday. September 15th because it was such a good day...and I took a lot of pictures! :)


In the morning I went for a run with Kensie (who I am running the 10K with). We got 4.5 miles in!



Mile 1: 9:26
Mile 2: 9:30 
Mile 3: 9:43
Mile 4: 10:00 
Mile 5: (for .54 miles): 9:53 pace

Here are a few pictures form our run... I love running around the Charles River. This is in Watertown. So pretty! There were the boat races going on... and we were going to stop and watch one come in after our run but it was taking to long. Maybe this coming up Sunday! 




After our run Jon was playing softball right around the corner, so I went over to watch his games... It was the championship finals game for the "summer league".  He is on team "Green Death"

I enjoyed a breakfast sandwich and Ice coffee from Dunkin after my run while watching them! They boys were not to happy with me that I didn't bring them anything. There first game started at 9:30 and like none of them ate breakfast so they were all starving by the time I got there... oops! 


For one inning the brothers got to play the center of the field together...

Doing my job... 

 After a hard fight they lost... the brothers needed to talk it over...

Joe (Jon's brother) brought champagne to celebrate their win... so they decided they couldn't let that go to waist even though they didn't win the ship. So they still toasted to their second place finish.. This time they cheered "Green Death". I guess at the last game the captain of the team was trying to pump up his team and had them meet for a team pep talk. After the talk he said "death on three" ha-ha they were all like umm...? 

And then played some polish horse shoes... best game ever.

I love Sundays! I spent from 9:30 am to about 3:00 pm outside... Cant complain! 

No comments :

Post a Comment