Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Running

So my schedule this past week was still off but it was a good week.

Monday: Long Run 5.0 miles with my friend Kensie. 


Our Splits....
Mile 1: 9:23
Mile 2: 9:25
Mile 3: 9:34
Mile 4: 9:36
Mile 5: 9:26

and damn does it get dark quickly now... action shot while running. 



Tuesday: 3.0 Mile Run 


Mile 1: 9:02
Mile 2: 8:55
Mile 3: 9:57 (Major Hills)

This run was okay. I decided to take a new route. I live in a very hilly part of my own and I did know know this new route would be as hard as it was. PLUS I had one of worst running stich's of my life... Still got a mile under 9:00 minutes though so I was proud. I would have not thought that was possible if I didn't run under 9 minute miles for most of my run last week, so ya!

Wednesday: Hot Power Yoga... which must I say is no joke. That class is the hardest class I have ever taken.

Thursday: 3.12 mile run

Mile 1: 8:58 
Mile 2: 8:47 
Mile 3: 9:08 (Its always mile 3 that gets me! have to note that for the race)
Mile 4 (0.12 miles): 1:06

Thursday I stuck to a semi normal route. I been trying to change them up so I don't get bored, especially with some of the routes I have had lately. 

But even my boring routes are getting prettier with the fall here... 


Saturday: Body Sculpt Class

She kicks our ass!! 

Then the rest of Saturday I spent up in NH hanging out with my family because my grandfather was visiting... it was a good time! 

Its really starting to feel like fall around here, except this week is suppose to be in the 80s!! What is up with that... everyone is excited and I am not. I like it cooler when I am running and cold when I am sleeping. I am so looking forward for October weather to be here.  BUT I should watch what I say, we have had snow the past two Octobers! 

BUT seriously October is the best month... HOCKEY IS BACK THURSDAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment