Friday, March 7, 2014

Training Week: March 3 2014

So training is stating to ramp up, I got 10 miles this weekend, and must I say I am actually kind of excited for it?

Anyway... this week was a good one.

Monday: Yoga.

Tuesday: 3.0 Miles on the treadmill. (I am thinking for real, this will be my last week on the treadmill!) 9:42 pace with a 5 minute cool down included. (3.51 run/walk)

Wednesday: 5.1 mile run on the treadmill. 9.37 pace with cool down included. (5.41 run/walk)

Thursday: Body Sculpt class + 4.0 Mile run on the treadmill. Okay has anyone every tried the hill runs the treadmills offer? I was going at a 7.3% incline for a good quarter mile.


When I got on the treadmill I wanted to do 3.1 miles. For some reason, and I think I am wrong on this but I thought you had to set a time, so I set it for 30 minutes then changed it to 35 because I didn't think I would get 3 in at 30 with some walking I had to do. As I was going I had to walk some after trying to do a 7 plus incline at a 8:57 pace. BUT what a good freaking work out. I was sweating so much by the time I got off the treadmill. Sometimes I don't mind the treadmill, for short runs, that are challenging, it can actually be do I dare to say fun?

Anyway not much else to update. I am happy its Friday. Near 50 on Saturday! going to be a great day for a long run. 

No comments :

Post a Comment