Tuesday, April 15, 2014

365 Days Later

I wasn't really even sure what to say about today.

On April 15th 2013 the words "Boston Marathon" where full of hope, and happiness.  We thought about the runners, and the treck from Hopkinton to Boston, 26.2 Miles.  As the day concluded the unthinkable happened, it was one those moments you will never forget where you were when you heard what happened. The words "Boston Marathon" had a new aura...

A year later, I remember those who lost their lives, their families, and had their lives changed forever due to injury... but I want to also remember how utterly amazing Boston is.  How we are one city, and this is our city...  I am not sure of there a moment that described us as one and together as what happened at the Boston Bruins Game. Its amazing what sport can do, it can serve tool to heal, and come together, and that's what happened in the Garden that night.

With that being said... watch here. I know I have talked about this moment 1,000 of times. But I guess its just my way to remember.





To those who are running Boston, you got this. Start Strong, Finish Stronger... just like Boston.

No comments :

Post a Comment