Friday, April 11, 2014

Half Marathon Playlist

Friday: I love you.

Its finally starting to warm up around these parts. Saturday is suppose to be near 70 degrees! AHH I can't wait to just enough the awesome weather this weekend.  I have a long run planned for Saturday. Although I think it will be raining, at least it will be warm. I have trained in the snow, so a little rain won't kill me right?

Anyway... just thought I would share my Half Marathon play list. I am a very very literal person so lyrics and beat play a major role into the choosing of my playlist.


I finished before the playlist was over so at some point I switched to the last couple songs. I have no idea where I was in the playlist when I did this. 

If you are wondering about the last song watch here.

No comments :

Post a Comment