Friday, January 24, 2014

Running like a Girl

This polar vertex crap is keeping me indoors! I was convincing myself to start running outside again this week but with feels like -22 degrees that would not be happening.

Monday: OFF

Tuesday: 3.1 mile run with a cool-down.


Wednesday: This quick workout I got from Carrots N Cake. 




I was going to kill my friends *I love them* but they started texting uncontrollably around the time I was at 7.5 and it was interrupting my music. I need to fix that... ! It was kind of a workout buzz kill because I was so frustrated with it. BUT I got through! I really enjoyed this workout. Challenging and I normally would never going to 7.5 so it felt good to get some speed in. 

Thursday: Body Sculpt class.

Today is Friday and it is an off day! TGIF!!

This week I finished Running like a Girl. It was soooo good! She is so funny, and pretty much just like me. I could relate to her a lot! :) I loved this quote at the beginning of one of her chapters... 



I been really enjoying reading before going to bed. Aside from Tuesdays... I just end up watching TVs shows that I do not care about before sleep.... I been finding reading a lot more enjoyable.

So the question is what do I read next?!

 I started Born to Run and its good so far but I am not sure I am in the mood for another running book right away. I am thinking of Mindy's Book or a book on Francona  hmmmmm

No comments :

Post a Comment