Monday, August 5, 2013

Meal Plan 8/4/2013

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I had a very nice weekend. My friends Theresa Adrian and I threw our friend Ann a baby shower! It was a lot of fun and Ill have pictures of that... 

Anyway right now I am cooking fish for the first time. I have never really liked fish but I am starting too, and I know you should eat it a lot, so hopefully it comes out good! 

So here is the meal plan for the week:

Monday: 75 Degrees and Sunny 
Dinner: Baked Mac with Tomato Sauce and Goat Cheese
Workout: Ran 3.30 miles outside. Possibly Yoga for runners in the evening.
Wear: Floral Dress w/ Jean Jacket and Heals.

Tuesday: 78 Degrees and Sunny 
Dinner: Quinoa Chicken Parm
Workout: Run 3.0 miles outside
Wear: Jeans, peplum top, blazer.

Wednesday: 77 Degrees and Sunny 
Dinner :Zucchini Noodles in a Thai Peanut Sauce
Workout: Run 3.0 miles outside
Wear: black and white polka dot dress from target

Thursday: 74 Degrees and Scattered T-Storms
Eat: Shredded Zucchini Pizza
Workout: Body Sculpt class in the AM, 2 Miles in PM
Wear: Khakis and top?

Friday: 77 Degrees and Isolated T-Storms
Dinner: Happy Hour
Workout: OFF DAY
Wear: Jeans, Anthropologie top, blazer

Saturday: 82 Degrees and Sunny! 
Dinner: Jon's Brother Joe and Sarah's Pig Roast (Make black bean burgers & buffalo chicken dip)
Workout: Waltham Common Boot Camp
Wear: not sure...


Dessert Idea... I got this from Carrots n Cake and it is a wonderful Dessert! I used about 6 Raspberries, 30 chocolate chips, about one and half spoon fulls of Almond Butter... YUM! 


No comments :

Post a Comment