Thursday, August 29, 2013

Till I Collapse

I am not sure about anyone else but I am 100% motivated by music when I am running. I was just using Pandora Hip Hop/Pop workout mix but now you have to pay for Pandora and my music would stopped mid workout saying I have to upgrade it... wahhhh?

During one run I had to result to my music on my iPhone because Spotify was not working... as much as I love Dispatch... not way to finish a mile when its 85 degrees out and you need the extra motivation! So the other day I created a workout mix.

Here are a few of my favorites...




I am kind of in love with Pitbull... its totally not an artist I would normally listen to either...


What are some of your favorites/artist to workout too?

1 comment :

  1. I love working out to flo Rida and Pitbull!! Nice blog by the way...here is my link http://momsworldbloggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete