Friday, August 23, 2013

Recap

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I love Friday they are probably my favorite day of the week... even though I still have to go to work. Although I am tired today... which is good because I need to go to bed early tonight because we have SACO this weekend!

Anyway this week was good as far as workouts (gosh I cant even remember...)

Monday: Yoga Class

Tuesday: Ran outside  we paced an average of 11:14.

  • Mile 1: (including warm up) 12:38
  • Mile 2: 10:44 
  • Mile 3:10:04
  • Mile 4: (including cool down) 13:44
Wednesday: Treadmill run which includes warm up and cool down. 

Thursday: Weight lifting class in the morning/ run in evening. 

Its so much easier to push your self to go for a run at the end of the day when you have new workout gear! 


Run in the evening went actually really well even though it was hot outside! I ran 2.33 miles with an average pace of 9.57.  I didnt start run keeper until I started to run and stopped it right when I finished so these are my real numbers!
  • Mile 1: 9:50
  • Mile 2: 10:05 
  • Mile 3: 9:54
Ug. I have to pack tonight! I am so afraid I am going to forget something important. BUT I went to target on my lunch break and got a bunch of goodies for the trip including my favorite granola bar LUNA. YUM. I am making homemade veggie burgers tonight and bringing veggie kabobs as well! Have you forgot anything important on a camping trip? Please tell so I don't!

No comments :

Post a Comment